Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best of the Best: A look at my favourite fashion shows!

Looking through Youtube videos and at fashion shows that I have favourited over the years, I decided to come up with a list of my personal favourites.  There are so many to choose from, so obviously I couldn't possibly fit them all into my list.  There are probably even one's that I haven't watched yet.  I may know quite a fair bit about fashion shows, BUT my knowledge is obviously limited.   Most of the one's that are my favourites are from 2005 onward.   Starting today until Sunday I will show a few of my favourite fashion show's.  From Karl Lagerfeld, Fendi, and Chanel (Karl is a genius!), to Versace, Prada, Gucci, Cavalli, DVF, and Alexander McQueen, and many more, these are my picks of the best of none other than ...the best!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderfulness of it all........

(note: Shows are in no specific order)

Karl Lagerfeld: Spring/Summer '08



Versace: Fall/Winter '06/'07



Alexander McQueen: Spring/Summer '08



Just Cavalli: Fall/Winter '08/'09



Gucci: Fall/Winter '06/'07*


*(Note: this is not the original music from the Gucci show. It sounded SO much better with the original music to go along with it! I could not find even one video with it. So, unfortunately you cannot witness the amazingness of it). 

Thats it for now, but there's plenty more to come tomorrow, and everyday until Sunday!  Brace yourself, the best is yet to come! *hint* Plenty of Chanel and Versace.

No comments:

Post a Comment